If you urgently need help now
If you are thinking about suicide and feel unsafe or have seriously harmed yourself:
- Call 999 for an ambulance or go straight to A&E.
- If you are outside of the UK, call 112 for Emergency Services.
If you need urgent advice but your life is not at immediate risk
- Make an emergency appointment at your GP.
- Call 111 (England and Wales only).
If you are struggling with your feelings and need to talk to someone now
- Call Samaritans for free on 116 123.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK on 0800 689 5652.
- Text SHOUT on 85258.
- Talk to someone in confidence 24/7, 365 days of the year. All these helplines are free.